top of page

グループ

公開·41名のメンバー

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Driver Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4gb [BEST]

i have the same problem, up to about a week ago, everything were fine, now both my 4gb and 16bg sandisk Cruzer blade drives have stopped working, but they are fine at work XP. tried uninstalling, the only thing out norm were that windows asked for the drive to be allow access!, then work for a little while then stopped again.

Driver Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4gb

This is to update Sandisk cruzer driver in Windows 10 or 7 when the usb is not detected in Windows computer or my computer. Uninstalling the sandisk from device manager by a right click uninstall option, and then reinsert sandisk usb to computer, and scan for new changes from ACTION and get the new sandisk usb driver downloaded automatically on Windows pc.

Step 3 - Reconnect your Sandisk to computer, scan for hardware changes under computer management in the same window. This would reload Sandisk driver by this step. The computer would automatically download sandisk driver on windows computer.

The drive letter conflict between sandisk flash drive and other hard drive or other flash drives may result in a undetected problem for sandisk cruzer or usb. You may change a new drive letter in Windows pc for your sandisk usb and test whether it may work.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

• penguintown3
  • Zarez Zarez
    Zarez Zarez
  • Reno Smidt
    Reno Smidt
  • greyy greyy
    greyy greyy
  • Sagar Sharma
    Sagar Sharma